Thursday, October 28, 2004

Yet another Halloween passes at USNA...

Halloween is a big deal here. And when I say a big deal, I mean a HUGE deal. Midshipmen really go all out, and normally the most popular costumes involve wearing A LOT of spandex and not a lot of anything else. I went as Tinkerbell this year, and I think it turned out pretty well. Right now, as I write, I'm sucking on a jolly rancher lollipop (green apple). For some reason, I've been craving fruity candy tonight, and unfortunately, most of the plebes handed out chocolate. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be in the mood for that soon! As of now, my favorite Halloween candy this year is the new SOUR Starbursts....so yummy!!!

I know I've been a tad bit picture-crazy lately, but really the only way to give anywhere close to a true portrait of what Halloween is like here, I have to show you:



Ford, Me, Nick, and John. Ford's costume took 12 hours to make. He constructed it completely of coat hangars! Nick's Big Bird costume was great too!!! I never knew something made of a laundry bag, cardboard, and paint could turn out so well!!! Posted by Hello


A few random Sesame Street characters... Posted by Hello


Burke and I make pretty fairies, don't we? Posted by Hello


Me, Grant, and Ben Posted by Hello


Jon was a women's soccer player. I do NOT know what he is trying to do with my head!!! Posted by Hello


Me and a REALLY fat guy (err...Matt, I mean) Posted by Hello


Some hot tennis chicas! Posted by Hello


Me and Tammy, yet another tennis goddess Posted by Hello


A full view of my costume...thank you to my mother for making it! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Cattiva said...

Only a man who is confident in himself would dress as a fairy. Very funny! And you were a cute Tinkerbell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home