Wednesday, September 29, 2004

So long, for now...

This is likely to be my last post for a while since I am leaving at 0630 tomorrow morning to have PRK laser eye surgery. Yay for the Navy for footing the bill and allwoing me to have 20/20 vision! Anyway, so while I am in pain, drugged up with Percocet and hiding from the sunlight, I will give you all the link for my sister's blog to keep you from undergoing "Ruthie blog withdrawl" (haha, yeah right). But seriously, she is super cool and is an excellent writer (even if she does dedicate her longest post ENTIRELY to our 16 year-old sister...ugh). Since she has recently moved back to South Florida, closer to my family, she has some pretty interesting stories about them. Believe me, things can get pretty crazy in the Gaunt household with 3 women over the age of 80, a 16 year-old musician, a 10 year-old jokester, and 2 parents living there, especially when two large hurricanes hit and they have nowhere to go and nothing to do.

So without further ado, here is the link to the fabulous blog of "Grace": http://graceaplenty.blogspot.com.

Happy reading and don't be afraid to comment...she LOVES that! hehe

Don't worry, I shouldn't be away for too long. I'm going to try as hard as I can to diminsh my recovery time so I can thoroughly enjoy the Rascal Flatts concert at USNA this Saturday night! YEEEEEHAWWWW!!!!

Oh yeah....GO NAVY! BEAT AIRFORCE! Watch the game Thursday night on ESPN!!

1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger elementsix said...

Ruthie - even though you may be the smartest sister on paper. . . girl i love you but you have got to get some common sense. No names!!!! please no names!!!! there are evil stalkers out in this world. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home