Sunday, September 19, 2004

Weekend Recap

Things I learned this weekend:

1. New Jersey is a real live purgatory.

2. Road trips from Annapolis to West Point really can take 7 hours.

3. Tennis is great but not when it's an ECA.

4. 7 hour road trips to West Point can be fun if you're with the right people.

5. Never let someone with 20/4000 vision drive a 15-passenger van.

6. For me, taking school books on a weekend trip is like having a security blanket. I really never study; it just makes me feel good to have them with me.

7. Boy am I glad I didn't go to Army!!

8. Real friends don't fade with time apart from one another.

9. Coffee and a muffin on a Sunday morning before mass is the best way to start off the day! (but don't I learn that every weekend??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home