Sunday, September 19, 2004

And so it begins...

At the request of some friends, namely my eldest sister, I have joined in the blogging craze. The name harkens back to my childhood and my sisters' teasing that the only way I could have such a good memory was by writing everything everything in my "little black book." Call it jealousy if you like, but I attribute it to the oppression of the middle child. Being the third of five daughters, I played the part of the "unloved middle child" through much of my childhood, and it still comes in handy today. So here's to you, my four sisters, and your privileged peek into my little black book.

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger elementsix said...

I too am a middle child but of seven. After countless encounters with other middle children and a long involved study of the effects of birth order on character, I have come to the conclusion that middle children are the most understanding compassionate and well adjusted individuals. In seeking a spouse one should look for middle children. . . they are so much more passionate, so much more giving, and well flexible. But beware of the m.c.'s violent mood swings. And although rarely angered when angered the m.c. is more ferocious than a lion. These not withstanding, the m.c. is a diamond in a coal mine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home