Monday, March 21, 2005

New Beginnings

I've been waiting for the opportune time to start blogging again, and the onset of spring seems perfect. I'm back at school after a relaxing (hmm) break at home, and I'm ready to conquer the end of the year. Starting over now instead of on January 1st is much more fun. The weather is getting better, people are happier because of it, and life in general is grand.

Since the last time I blogged (Dec 1st, eek!), I've been super-busy. Highlights from the past 4 months include an amazing trip to San Francisco, singing at the Presidential Inauguration, singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl, seeing Jimmy Buffett in concert AGAIN, and many fun little things in between. Too bad I wasn't blogging then...so many fun things.

I never thought that after so many exciting things, I would think I need a new start. From the outside, it seems like things are pretty good, and for the most part, they are. But some spring cleaning is needed, so here's a go on a new chapter of my blog...err, life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home