Thursday, November 11, 2004

A good weekend in store??

I'd have to say that most of my weekends this semester have all run together into one big mush. We've had so many home football games this year that I feel like all of my Saturdays have been spent at the stadium and all of my Sundays have been spent at mass and the coffee place with a trip to the mall thrown in once in a while. And the few times we haven't had a home game, my weekends are essentially the same, just without the game. That should show you how exciting my life is!

So anyway, I thought this weekend would be a pretty hum-drum weekend with no football game, full of much-needed sleep and relaxation. That was until I found out on Sunday night that Chastity, one of my best pals EVER, is coming to visit from Bryn Mawr. Then, if that news wasn't good enough, I found out the next day that my sister and brother-in-law are going to be here as well! My weekend went from dull to packed in 24 hours!!! I couldn't be happier.... having friends visit is better than Christmas (just like unexpected phone calls), not to mention multiple friends in one weekend! I don't know if my boring life can handle all this excitement!!!

Hopefully some exciting posts to follow...

1 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger donpavo02 said...

hey ruthie,
i like ur blog. its sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home